Greatest Threat To World Peace: The United States of America

Discussion in 'Politics' started by katsung47, Feb 22, 2014.

1. [SIZE=12pt]Greatest Threat To World Peace: The United States of America[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]By Sarah Lazare[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=12pt]Global Research, January 01, 2014[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=12pt]Over 12 years into the so-called “Global War on Terror,” the United States appears to be striking terror into the hearts of the rest of the world.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]In their annual End of Year survey, Win/Gallup International found that the United States is considered the number one “greatest threat to peace in the world today” by people across the globe.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]The poll of 67,806 respondents from 65 countries found that the U.S. won this dubious distinction by a landslide, as revealed in the chart below.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt][​IMG][/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]The BBC explains that the U.S. was deemed a threat by geopolitical allies as well as foes, including a significant portion of U.S. society.[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=12pt]h<span style="color:#000000;">ttp://www.globalresearch.ca/greatest-threat-to-world-peace-the-united-states-of-america/5363302[/SIZE]</span>

2. #2 forty winks, Feb 22, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 22, 2014
    Really pisses me off when Canada doesn't makes the list.  Does anybody know we exist?  Hello!

3. Someone already made this thread a while ago I think.

The world knows Canada exists, just no one is afraid of them because they aren't war mongering assholes. You guys are more peaceful and your country minds it's own damn business. It's a good thing not to be on this list.

4. 'Merica

Fuck yeah!

I think the rest of the world is just jealous.

5. I'm surprised that the North Pole and Antarctica weren't on the list aren't they supposed to drown us all.
    See this documentary if you are unsure of what I'm talking about:

[​IMG]

I would advise watching this and not the plagarized ripp off al gore documentary. 

6. i really wish it were easier to emigrate without having a lot of cash.

id start learning Danish this second.

7. Eh, fuck it. I live at 7000 ft elevation. I would love beach front property.

8. That and I would also like some fucking gills. 

[​IMG]

9. That just looks like a vagina stick behind his ear.

10. Well if you don't want a vagina growing behind your ear make sure to donate a lot of money to the democratic party. Using the violence of the state is the only way to prevent global warming or was it global cooling they are always calling it different shit. 

[​IMG]

11. Oh shit, you're right. Let me get my checkbook.

12. Don't forget to cut a check to the republican party to stop terrorism. 

13. I love this country and (probably) wouldnt live anywhere else.

In my opinion, the agenda of global control is well underway.

Secret prisons, robotic military force, more and more legislature eliminating our basix 10 rights...

Cash only and make sure it's in a brown paper bag.

My ex used to love getting fucked in the ear. Everytime I tried to stick it in her mouth she would turn her head.

16. I'm glad my country Canada didn't make the list and proud to be living here. War is stupid.

Omega369 :wave:

17. https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=01-2pNCZiNk

18. Humans are too flawed for world peace.  There is always one or two war mongering asshole countries making the world worse for everyone else.  It just happens to have been the US for about the past 70 years.

19. That like asking who you are more afraid of a bear or a squirrel. Iwish more people were afraid of us , you didn't see anybody messing with us whaen Reagan was in the White house.