Greatest Threat To World Peace: The United States of America

Discussion in 'Politics' started by katsung47, Feb 11, 2014.

1. [SIZE=12pt]Greatest Threat To World Peace: The United States of America[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]By Sarah Lazare[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=12pt]Global Research, January 01, 2014[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=12pt]Over 12 years into the so-called “Global War on Terror,” the United States appears to be striking terror into the hearts of the rest of the world.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]In their annual End of Year survey, Win/Gallup International found that the United States is considered the number one “greatest threat to peace in the world today” by people across the globe.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]The poll of 67,806 respondents from 65 countries found that the U.S. won this dubious distinction by a landslide, as revealed in the chart below.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt][​IMG][/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]The BBC explains that the U.S. was deemed a threat by geopolitical allies as well as foes, including a significant portion of U.S. society.[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=12pt]h<span style="color:#000000;">ttp://www.globalresearch.ca/greatest-threat-to-world-peace-the-united-states-of-america/5363302[/SIZE]</span>

2. The Canadian PM wishes he could be on that list.

3. better not piss us off

4. Lol.... cause the us is the first and only imperialist warmongering nation. Riiiiiiight

Sent from my LG-E739 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. Who are the people that DON'T think Washington is a threat to peace?

There's still millions and millions of them out there, apparently.

So much to do, so little time . . .

6. Considering we can't know what other nations would be like if they had our global reach and power, I would tend to say the title of this thread is amazingly speculative and impossible to prove.  The poll results, however, don't surprise me.