Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Greatest Thing Ever Just Happened!

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by highasfuck1989, Feb 18, 2013.

1. OK so it was like 11:30-12 midnight just a little bit ago, and I go in where my grandma's watching TV. A little back story on this --- the past few days I have been trying to think of a way to tell my grandma I am using medical marijuana again, so I tried to ease her into it little by little. One day I mentioned the policies about it in our country and how it's stupid, then another day I mentioned to her that it might help the carpal tunnel that she is dealing with, then finally tonight the pot overflowed. (No pun intended) She just looked over at me and said, 'What's been on your mind lately'. 'I just feel like there's something you want to talk to me about'. So I brought it up, sure that I was going to be kicked out, or be made humiliated, but to my surprise I was not. She asked if I had a medical card I said yes, I showed it to her and she was really surprised that it's all legit and everything, and she asked some general questions like if she could get into trouble, if I was going to be using it all day, if I had the money for it, and if it was going to change me in general. I told her that my wife is OK with it as she sees how it is helping me, and I told her if she didn't see the same then I'd quit using it all together. So I guess she took me up on that offer because she has said it's cool for me to do it as long as I don't smoke in the house and as long as I keep it discreet, she's totally fine with it. I am so happy and overjoyed about this it's hard to explain in words. She had known that I used it before but she also knew I abused it heavily and treated it like a 'drug' more than a medicine. She said as long as I don't abuse it and have the funds for it then she , and in her own words said, 'I cannot deny you of your medicine, that wouldn't be right'. and that ladies and gents is something we must all explain to those that want to know...

Sorry if none of this made sense. I'm high as fuck right now.

2. Makes perfect sense man, enjoy your paranoia free highs :D

3. Congrats my friend, happy medicating!!! :hello: (makes perfect sense btw)

4. You are very lucky, sir! Like what the other guy said, enjoy paranoia free highs!

5. Nice, One less paranoid blazer on the forum :) I wish my parents accepted it but they just won't! My habbit isn't just gonna blow away in the wind one day. I'm a blazer for life jus like you and It's positive you don't have to hide it anymore.

Nobody should