Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Greatest strain EVER?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Jakethecreator, Aug 9, 2011.

1. I'm going with White Widow. Best I've ever had. Not many good strains come through here.

2. ive had some real bomb shit as of recent. blue dream, blurr berry, la confi, chem dog bio diesel, train wrek, skywalker (home grown), green crack (home grown), banana kush, and spirt of 76'. all very bomb

3. legit strawberry cough. a taste youll never forget!

4. My two favorite are Crystal and the strawberry cough. The Strawberry is better than the Crystal because it's so mellow when inhaled. There's no harshness of the burn or flavor. Clearly Crystal is my second choice.

5. flavor and smoothness of it is amazing, yeah? yeah :)

6. Medical masterkush is the shit.

7. There isnt really one strain that defeats all the others, its all about personal preference.
    With that being said, I gotta say Island sweet skunk or real OG Kush both get me right where i want to:smoke:

8. Real OG Kush is definitely up there.

But i'd have to go with Maui Wowie.

It has the most distinct smell of any weed out there. It smells almost too good.
    It's like a shame to smoke it because then you'll have less to smell after.

But also the high is incredible. Some of the best laughing times of my life after smoking that shit.

9. blue cheese gets me so high, i love it.

10. My favorite is gonna have to be lemon skunk. Super upbeat high for like 7-8 hours, and no burned out feeling.

11. Almost every strain I get smells amazing. "It's like killing a unicorn...with like, a bomb." I hate that! :mad:

12. Pineapple express? hahaha.

No but seriously, I've had a lot of really great strains over the years and I agree that pretty much every strain I get smells great.

But Maui Wowie's something else man.. It really is incredible.

It smells like God's vagina.

13. Really?! You had to go THERE?! Gods vagina? What the heck was that?

14. #34 specialguy54, Aug 13, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 13, 2011
    Super lemon haze.

A cross bt Super Silver Haze and Lemon Skunk. Need I say more?

15. Should be renamed Casey Anthony since it's Killer herb. :smoking:

16. Blue cheese is the strain that has gotten me the highest I can ever remember being, so that.

17. Why do you say it's overrated??

18. Shipwreck FOR SURE it made my world go into slow motion

19. thats my freinds favorite strain. good shit