Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Greatest Smoking Experience Ever

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Jonafro, Jun 14, 2009.

1. I'm aware that there are hundreds of these around the site, but this is a little different.

What is the greatest smoking experience that you've ever had. And I'm not talking about stuff like, "oh i smoked so and so pounds of dank", or anything like that. I'm talking about stuff like where everything went right, greatest mind set ever, bonded with the guys you toked with, stuff like that. I know I've had a few of those.

I believe it was several months ago. I have this really close friend of mine whom I usually smoke with. We were hanging out one evening, and I still had a fair amount left from the previous time I smoked it. So we decided to do it. (smoking that is). I just remember that while we were in his bathroom hotboxing, we both broke out singing this random 80s song, and started dancing, it was probably not that epic if you were watching, but it certainly felt like it. Then after we finished our bowl or two, we started looking for a movie to watch and we ended up choosing dewey cox. Now both of us have never seen the movie before, so we figured that was a reason to watch it. Well about a quarter into the movie, of course i only remember several scenes, we both got mad munchies. It was extremely difficult to do in the dark, but we managed to walk over to his pantry and grab a HUGE bag of goldfish. We set ourselves back down on the couch and began eating and watching the movie. It turned out to be a hilarious movie and an incredible night. The only scenes i remember are bits from the marijuana and cocaine scenes, the tripping with the beatles scene, and the PCP scene. To this day my favorite munchie food remains to be Goldfish, and i will never forget that awesome smoking experience where everything went perfectly and we discovered a whole new type of friendship that can only be introduced by being baked out of our minds.

What are your great stories like that?

2. Those are the parts I remembver also, funniest poarts

3. Few years ago I was working on cruise ships(doesnt matter what company),there were lot of tokers on the ship,especialy from easten europe,so one day me and my friend from Ucraine had a day off in Dominica(not Dominican Republic),we went out to get some local herb,we were just walking around local capital Rosseau,when we discovered some beach on the suburbs,we met some authentic rastamans,I mean some ten guys with dreadlocks where smoking joint after joint and shit like that..so we got some local Sativa strainn smoked few joints,some nice conversations etc..and after we got realy baked,we took some taxi,and just asked taxi driver..we wanna go to see jungle..it all eneded on some terrace caffe in the jungle,we were stoned as fuck,waterfalls and shit...
    I got many special experiecies,like one first time in Amsterdam,but my Dominica smoke tour was special

4. I'd have to say the first time I actually got high, so the 2nd time I smoked. I was kind of pissed the first time because I pitched in and everything and didn't feel shit. But then when I smoked the 2nd time it was the best day of my life I've never felt so damn good.

5. To be honest, i couldn't recount a specific instance but last summer were really some of my best highs. my buddy would come hang out mid afternoon and we'd bake out till around 1 AM and listen to psychedelic rock and talk about all kinds of shit and act dumb. we'd always be swimmin in lakes or climbin trees, it was just great recreational substance abuse at the most refined level. Hot summer nights are my favorite time to burn herb, and mixed with your best pals and no set plans you're fucking set.

"We were riding the crest of a high and beautiful wave" -H.S.T.

6. #6 Stoogemeister, Jun 15, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 15, 2009
    smoking blunts and vaping in my friends huge ass suv at night with chill tunes and my buds and some random funny ass kid i've never met

EDIT: or actually this one time i was at this party and i was drunk as hell trying to roll a blunt on this table. Little did i know the table had a layer of beer on it and i got the blunt wrap soaking wet in mid roll and it tore right down the middle and the ground up bud got muddy and wet with beer.
    And i somehow managed to roll two blunts out of it with all the bud i had left and then microwaved it to make it dry and smoked that shit with a bunch of random people that i asked wanted to smoke

7. #7 Ilovearboles, Jun 15, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 15, 2009
    Thats a really cool story man sounds like a great friend
    on a different note No disrespect to op
    Only read the bolded parts.
    Just for LOLS

8. ^ normally i would say that is unnecesary, but that's just hilarious hahah

9. the first time i took waterfalls
    (my first time smoking)

shit was amazing

10. yeah me too but i couldn't pass this opportunity :smoke:

11. Hell, I had a cool experience just today. I was sitting in a park waiting for my dealer to show up and sell me a sac. There was this other kid in the park, and he asked me what I was doing. I told him, and he whipped out a dub sac. We chilled until my dealer showed up (he was picking up a quarter-zip) and said he'd smoke us out. We drove to a park and smoked a few bowls. Then me and the kid met up with two of my friends and we smoked a few snaps out of a bong before leaving. Now I'm home, baked as hell, and posting on GC

All of this happened with a kid I had never met before, and I made a good friend out of it.

12. I've posted this a couple of times but nobody hardly reads these threads so what the hell.

I've also got this story saved so all I have to do is copy and paste. enjoy.

Most of the time I get high and it is pretty boring but this time was awesome. I was at my cousin's wedding. It was after the photos were taken and when everyone began to drink and dance and return to the reception hall. I decided since I don't drink I would go and have a few puffs and then go back to the reception hall to eat. The wedding took place at night, and outside at a place made for such events. With a big garden, and halls, and a stage for music, etc.

So I sneak out of the gate past a guard shack with security cameras and into the garden. The gardens are BEAUTIFUL and HUGE. Unimaginable. Huge fountains with statues that spray water fifteen feet in the air, with live flamingos walking around in the water. Incredible place, I couldn't believe how nice it was and it's hard to explain how expansive and beautiful this place is. I looked around and when I felt safe I went over into the darkest corner I could find until I felt a hand railing at the edge of the garden. I leaned against it and pulled out my little chillum packed some bubblegummy weed and started taking power rips. I was a little paranoid because I didn't know where the guards were, or where I was really. I was just slamming down big rips and holding them in. Looking around and trying not to get busted at my cousins wedding.

This is when it gets spooky. It is dark as hell and I am trying to hide my flame. So I am kinda blinding myself every time I light the bowl every hit. In mid rip I hear this puffing or flapping sound RIGHT behind me, behind the arm rail. I'm freaking out but I can't see shit. I'm just squinting like hell at the pitch black in front of me waiting for my vision to adjust to the darkness. My vision finally focuses and I see essentially the whole fucking wall in front of me move two feet to the left. COMPLETELY SILENTLY. Like a wall 8ft high and at least as wide across. It was the spookiest thing ever. Then right from where the wall moves this giant black thing that is levitating in the air 6ft off of the ground fills it's place. Then the flapping noise again and I see these two giant things puff of the side of this floating orb. It's only several feet away and coming closer and I start stumbling backwards all over myself once I can see... It's a giant fucking elephant flapping his ears at me. Two of them actually. The "wall" I saw standing in front of was the side of an elephant. When it took a few steps forward it's buddy came up head on and flapped it's ears at me. That was the giant levitating orb. An elephants head. Scared the SHIT out of me!!!

I didn't realize it but the "gardens" I snuck into was the goddamn city zoo which is next door to the wedding reception hall. The hall is part of the zoo but they rent it out for special occasions, but I didn't know about any of this. That is why the gardens were with millions of dollars at a wedding reception hall and why they have a guard shack. And I was getting high about ten feet from two elephants and had no clue. Scared me to death. After that the night kicked ass though.I wandered around a closed zoo at night by myself getting high and talking to tigers and shit. Then went back and hit up the buffet. Definitely one of the coolest times I got high ever.

13. Thats a fucken story lol

14. (in reference to the zoo story)

I joined GC just to comment on how awesome that story was. Hey everyone.

I went to an amusement park last week. The rides were hilarious and terrifying.