Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Greatest Place To Toke

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by 420 Toker, Jul 29, 2012.

1. Most would, say Amsterdam in reply to the title however having recently been on holiday ive been to the greatest place to smoke in my life, ive visited amsterdam etc but i found this place in Denmark in Copenhagen, a place called Christiania its a stoners paradise so much so ive booked another trip in 10 days and i cannot wait, has anybody else visited this stoners paradise? :smoke:

2. Heard of it, heard theirs alot of heroin dens and that it gets raided occasionally. Would still love to go though

3. southern spain, marbella. love smoking there so chilled and can get and smoke great hash and decent weed everywere. :)

4. I've always wanted to go to Vancouver on Cannabis Day or 4/20.

5. Christiania is incredible, enjoy it! A lot of the area is parkland and woods, so make sure to explore, it's worth it. Copenhagen is a really beautiful city as well.

All I can say is that I spent a fair amount of time there over the past six months and never saw or even heard about hard drugs. I'm sure they're there, but their presence goes unnoticed unless you're specifically looking for them. And the last raid was almost a year ago; the city is pretty tolerant of Christiania's activities so I don't think another one is coming any time soon. Definitely recommend a visit.

6. The illest

7. So ill I'm getting sick just thinking about it

8. #9 Reup, Aug 1, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 1, 2012
    I've always wanted to smoke at the aurora borealis

[​IMG]

9. In one of those hotels made completely from ice!