Greatest meal ever!

Discussion in 'The Great Indoors' started by gimpy121, Feb 5, 2011.

1. So notbakedenough and I decided to eat like kings instead of the piss poor students we are. It resulted in this: [​IMG]

A delicious chicken, stuffed with bacon, then wrapped in more bacon.
    Then made into sammiches:smoke::smoke::smoke::hello::hello::hello::cool:
    [​IMG]

2. I'd be fine with the chicken but.... damn! :yummy:

3. my mouth is soooo horny right now:eek:

4. I'm very jealous damn haha

5. #5 Hydroriffic, Feb 5, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 5, 2011
    Title should be: "2 Greatest meals ever!"

:bongin: + :yummy: = :hippie:

6. Ohhh my goooood, I just ate a combination of tacos, pancakes, chocolate and chips but this is way out of my league.

Sir I salute you, now I need to get more food.

7. You need baked potatoes beurre maitre d'hotel with a twist ...
    bake potatoes as normal, then serve with the butter

Beurre maitre d'hotel is normally softened butter mixed with lemon zest, lemon juice, a clove of garlic smashed, a couple grinds of fresh white pepper and chopped fresh or dried parsley, roll into a cylinder, wrap in saran wrap and refrigerate. Cut discs off and serve with the potatoes.

Just sub in some ground/chopped weed that has been heated with a bit of butter to release the THC and good chemicals for the parsley.

8. im eatin me a nice big ol to go box of chinese food:D
    some chow fun:yummy: delicious and FUN

9. Epic meal times on youtube is the shit.. But this is definitely more realistic. Bet it slammed.

10. I got all stoned and forgot I made this thread, lol :hello: it was God like.. And yes, it was slightly inspired by Epic Meal Time, but turned out so much better :p

11. Yeah that looks so sick. Ive been inspired to dry the stuffed pig thing they did,
    but i don't know where to get a whole pig:confused: And im not trying to break my oven.

12. ohh my god dude.... you are a mad genius. That is the best idea in the world.

13. you could of done better

14. Not bad but the American cheese ruined it for me.

15. They look beautiful but.... is that.... pre-sliced cheese? :O