Greatest High School pranks you ever witnessed

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by PurpleKrush, May 11, 2011.

1. #41 buddynugz, May 12, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    THAT'S SO FUCKING FUNNY AHAHAHAH!!!!
    I actually did laugh though

2. shit was mean op
    thats his daughter...

3. why???

4. somebody walked a cow upstairs into the science building

you can't get a cow to walk downstairs

they had to butcher it in the building

somebody rubber cemented every door in the school shut

somebody put fish in the A/C and nobody could find it

fuckin highschool man

5. you went to a 24 story high school?!

6. Op's friend is a dick

7. yes i do

8. #48 Braddock, May 13, 2011
    Lmfao, good catch. I noticed that shit too

RICH PEOPLE.

9. There was this kid my senior year who was always making these really dumb racist comments constantly so one day our class was in the library for a research paper and when he walked away we put 5 or 6 books on the MLK and the civil rights movement in his bag. When he walked out the library the alarm went off and we all just stood there laughing. Good Times.

10. we had about 30 guys go to Petco and buy 20 dollars worth of crickets, like chirp-chirp-bug crickets. now that's 600 dollars worth of crickets, and we each put our boxes of crickets, open, into the ceiling on the ceiling tiles. It was our last day so we all just left, not even sure if they ever got them out

11. Wow thinking back that long..I remember that I was in a bathroom stall. Then I heard a few kids come in one was crying. Anyways he was crying because everyone dared him to jump his van off this snowbank like 20 ft if not more and he did it. Guess his car was a wreck.

Another prank the senior year before me, a couple kids hung a deer from the roof to hang in front of the "senior window". Pretty crazy shit. Bloody tongue was sticking to the window lol (It was deer season, but still a waste of meat.)

12. #52 dub5ack, May 13, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 13, 2011
    Had the pleasure of attending high school for a year in Tennessee. The year I was there the seniors brought in 3 pigs from a local farm. They painted "1" one the first, "2" on the second, and "4" on the third, then greased them up real good and released them throughout the school. It took the faculty some time to catch the three, and then spent the entire day looking for the "3rd" missing one. Was pretty hilarious, they made us sit in the gym all day and wait.

There was this other one that happened at a private school in Tampa. This school has a very fancy bridge/walkway over a busy street that's dedicated to the family that donated the money to build it. The seniors had something to do with a chicken (don't ask me what, can't remember) but anyway a junior ended up stealing this chicken and hanging it from the bridge/walkway thing as a prank. It was all over the news and the kid was arrested and kicked outta school. But the fucked up part about this prank was the family who the bridge is dedicated to had a son who hung himself.

13. Some guy took a shit on the bathroom floor 2 times in the span of 2 years! fucking gross.

14. That's extremely fucked up. What a douchebag.

15. Im liking the stories keep em coming. High school man, them were the days.

16. This year for grad we put a shitload of tires around the school flagpole. Got a ladder, set it up leaning on flagpole and carried up the tires n then dropped emm all down so it would be very difficult to get them off.... Never did see how they got the tires off. Crafty janitors!

17. Hung my principals rug from the flagpole

18. We had this really bitchy french teacher in grade 9 and she always liked to microwave her coffee, so one day we took a glue stick all the way out of the container and stuck it on to the top of the microwave so that when she microwaved her coffee it all melted into it lol, pwned

19. when i was in high school the seniors broke into the lab and stole a bunch of dead lizards (or something similar i forget what they were exactly) that you disect in science class, and threw them off the balcony at freshman, a couple had firecrackers attached and exploded, it was actually horrible.

my favorite, after i graduated the class after mine got a bunch of weed killer and layed it down on the hill next to the football field and killed all the grass and turned it yellow in the shape of a giant penis! pretty original.

20. #60 Sticky b, May 15, 2011
    I spewed my drink. That's some funny shit.
    A buddy told how he and some friends filled up a teachers car with ripe plums one summer day.