Greatest GC threads EVER!

Discussion in 'General' started by supermansmash, Mar 13, 2012.

1. Maybe there is another thread for this, but I haven't found it. Hopefully enough people will get help get this thread going. The objective is to post a link to your favorite GC thread.

It can be anything. Funny, stories, even growing information.

Some things that should not be posted:
    Small threads (the thread should have at least 2 pages of comments)
    Has to be a link to the OP. No posting a link so people can see your post.
    1 link per person (I want your favorite thread. Not a list of ones you sub'd to)
    No links to threads that have been stickied. Unless it's either going to solve the mystery of life or make me laugh so hard that I can put it in the "Life sucks but this was funny" section of my mind.

Let's see where this goes and I will even start. Here is my favorite thread.

http://forum.grasscity.com/general/613799-3-word-story.html

I love the simplicity of it. And it is hard to find a forum community that sticks to the OP guidelines. This one does it well as well as makes me laugh. It's funny to check once a week and see where it's gone.

Have fun with this and lets see what happens!

2. all my favorite threads got shut down because of pictures of tit-tays and/or people saying "tits or get out"

3. there was one about some guy that made budder and froze it into tiny cubes, then proceeded to insert them in his ass. That was pretty cool. I wouldn't try it, but my hats off to that gentleman.

4. Dead Hours

/thread

5. Although it lacks an actual link to the post. I'm going to give this a this a thumbs up. I laughed my ass off at the thought of someone actually doing this and then having the nerve to post it.