Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Greatest feeling ever generated from smoking?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by FilledWithTHC, Feb 17, 2013.

1. 1. What was it like?
    2. Quality/Quantity of the weed?
    3. What did you smoke out of?
    Well for me. I made a bong out of a pom bottle with a really small metal socket for a bowl. Me and my friend milked it maybe 10 times each on some DANK trainwreck. We didn't even smoke a gram until this feeling hit me that literally made me put the bong down and just lay down. You know that feeling you get when you sit down for a long time then stand up fast and everythings buzzy and blurry? Imagine that x5 while your whole body is buzzing like fucking crazy. It was so intense and I felt like I was about to blow up from happiness. That feeling lasted maybe 30 minutes and then I came down to just a normal, relaxed high for a few hour's. Must've been the weed.. What's your story?

G.F.U!

2. For me the greatest feeling associated with being high is the freedom and the temporary reprieve from reality.

3. I once smoked some blue dream and was just walking down a sidewalk on a sunny day when I realized life is beautiful, I had the best time of my life.

4. I bought from a new guy and it was medical and I smoked two joints of it if u said pizza I'd bust out laughing ! Oh yea me and my friend stared at a ceiling fan for an hour awe struck!

5. Smoked 3 fat bowls with a hot girl who then gave me head. It was pure ecstasy.

6. Best feeling iv had was when me and my mate smoked a fat joint on this little mountain next to a beach and it had a view of the whole ocean and we got baked as fuck then swam for 2 hours. it felt so spiritual and amazing.

7. 2nd time ever smoking. smoking some durban poison but mostly northern lights out of a oil filter. smoked like maybe 3 g's between 3 of us. chillin on a couch watching a mexican game show just feeling like an almost out of body experience. shit was crazy and amazing.

8. best feeling ever generated from smoking involved something other than sweet cannabis

9. The most vivid and recent memory from smoking was amazing. It was the first time i REALLY smoked before a concert. I mean i've taken like a hit or two before shows before but it was Between the Buried and Me at a local venue and i knew the stoner thing to do was light up first! It was just blissful. Had a good beer in one hand just taking everything in. The lights were awesome, the sound was awesome, they played spot on. It was one of the best concerts i've ever seen.

2.) i'd rate the quality 4/5. allegedly from Cali. I'd say that's a very good possibility.
    3.) smoked about two small bowls worth in my car before they came on. :smoking: :hello:

10. [quote name='"Negative"']Smoked 3 fat bowls with a hot girl who then gave me head. It was pure ecstasy.[/quote]

im boutta do this on thursday. lol

11. GOD I HAVEN'T HAD THAT FEELING IN SO LONG! Where you're normal then smoke a ton and don't realize it till you get up or lay down and you just feel orgasmic.. I miss the first days of smoking, now T breaks cant even get me to that point :(

12. Smoked some no name dank, probably the best indica I've ever had.
    Smoked a bowl or two, don't remember.
    But I was watching TV on my big bag chair and felt like I was melting into it, sat their a good while and moved onto the couch with the same feeling.
    Closed my eyes and felt like my body was just moving around in a warm eternal void.
    Then I felt like I was slowly melting backwards and would soon lose myself, opened my eyes 'cause it got too intense haha.

13. In the car with my dealer, who decided to roll up a blunt of some Jedi OG and put some OG oil and kief on top of the bud before rolling. By the end of the blunt, I was basically immobilized. Rarely get that high

14. Smoked out of my friend's long wooden "Gandalf pipe", another friend's chillum, and passed around a joint. Was feeling pretty good, then I walked out of the woods into the sunlight, and the feeling of it on my skin was amazing. I realized how beautiful it was to be with my friends on such a wonderful, warm, summer day, and it was perfect.

15. 1 time i smoked I smoked a lot like 2 grams between me and my buddy, didn't feel that high, 2 time I smoked I smoked the samed amount. Pure sativa strain, it was insanely intense. I was trippin the fuck out lol