Greatest day ever

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by 93TheHitStick, May 12, 2011.

1. Love my lawyer. She kept telling me that i should take this case to trial. I was thinking nah if i take it to trial the judge is gonna cook me. She convinced me. Said that she would get me off with a year of probation. I go down to court today she tells me she has been trying to call me because SHE GOT THE CASE DISMISSED. My jaw dropped lol. The fucking cop who arrested me was talking so much shit too. Saying how i coulda played college ball coulda done this coulda done that but now i'm going to jail. Just wanna see the look on his face.

Fuck life is great. Anyone else have a great ass day today? Anyone else ever get this lucky? Like damn i should put this lawyer on retainer. Gonna celebrate with a fat ass bowl once i buy a phone.

2. good shyt homie!:hello:

3. Congrats!

Back when I was 16, I had my license for 2 months and got a hit and run + a speeding ticket within 2 days of eachother. Normally, if you get a single ticket if you're not older than 16, you lose your license. Also, if you get a ticket and you haven't had your license for 6+ months, you lose it too.

Somehow my lawyer got me out of both, kept my license, no further trouble with driving/etc.

But congrats, :)