Greatest Dab Video of ALL TIME

Discussion in 'Concentrate Tools' started by Ze cross jointa, Mar 15, 2012.

1. Haha, the other day I smoked a bit of dark chocolate thinking it was hash that I dropped on the floor... oops.

This vid is hilarious though!

2. hahahahahahahahahahahah this is so funny..... my friend just recently had a squeezable gel-tube of pure gold and as he was dabbing it he dropped teh whole fucking container on the nail! he didn't wanna waste .3 of pure gold that he just fucked up an ddropped on the nail, so he milked the binger with gel casing and a SHITLOAD of pure gold .... and took it! Needless to say, he's an idiot hahahaha

3. Thats dangerous, you don't want to be inhaling that, it's full of sugar that will crystalize in your lungs.

Funny as hell though.

4. very very bump worthy! This video gets me every fucking time! hahahaha

5. especialy when you think of the dude as trevor from trailer park boys hahahaha
    sounds just like him

6. WHAT IS THAT?!?!? God the tpb reference was too much!

7. Lol one time my boy dropped this fat piece of hash.. We all tried to look in the couch and rug for it. Some genius thought they found out and smoked it- turns out it was a piece of one of those incense cones..Lol
    Probably tasted better than the burnt poptart but funny either way

8. fucking hilarious. I needed that laugh. Thank you sir

9. Oh my god this made me laugh so hardm you made my day even better. thank you :D:D:D

10. lol that dude sounds like a straight hippie.Woaaaaaaah man!

11. omg my sides hurt hahahahahaha

12. That was hilarious! That classic stoner voice " what was that!?! Yuk!"

13. Haha, that was so funny. I can't believe it actually melted as much as it did.

14. haha hell yeah its finally been documented. unreal, still laughing - thanks for sharing

15. yuk man