Greatest Dab Video of ALL TIME

Discussion in 'Concentrate Tools' started by Ze cross jointa, Mar 15, 2012.

1. I can't get enough of this video, I think I've watched it over 50 times ahahhahahahahahaha.

The dude dabs a s'mores poptart crumb by mistake thinking it was wax

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fKauDT6lv4E[/ame]

"Dude that aint weed...YUK... yuk dude! what the fuk is that! what is that?! WHAT IS THAT?!? YUUUKKKKK man!"

I can't get enough of that reaction

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA :hello::hello::hello::hello::hello:

2. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA *deep breath* HAHAHAHA!

That is the greatest thing. Made my day for sure.
    Thanks Cross :smoke:

3. thats funny as fuck!

4. I think we've all accidentally smoked something other than weed and been disgusted.
    I mean, I know I have.

5. LMFAO wow great video watched it probably 15 times

ive accidentally smoked something that looked like weed but never in a dab LOL

6. lolololololololololololololol

7. Haha. The dude in the background

Just cracking up.. "(laughing) I think.. (Laughing) it's a chip (laughing)

8. Dude that aint weed yuk

Yuk dude

hahahaahahhahahahahahahahahaahha

9. thank you for bringing this back up i get a good laugh out of it every time

10. HAHAHAHA thats too funny. yuck dude yuck! lolol. this would almost be a good prank, but more of a dick move

11. that sounded like trevor from TPB.

12. hahahahah thats to funny

13. hahaha sooo good. ive been waiting to hear about this happening i knew it would just be a matter of time. ive almost done it a few times and definitely thought about giving something to a friend, but im not that much of a dick....this will suffice

14. Holy shit.
    This video just went to a whole new level of funny when I imagine Trevor saying that.

15. Yes! Thats what i was thinking.
    "Fuckin Trevor, fuckin dumb as fuck, smokin fuckin pop tarts. Smokes, come on."-Ricky

16. After doing dabs of OG Wax all night, this shit was especially entertaining. :smoke:

17. Hahaha yuuuuck!

18. thats a pretty funny vid, reminds me of something that happened to me when i was younger, about 10 years ago.
    me and some friends are sitting around their apartment drinking and smoking, one of them had gotten a big new blacklight so light were off and that was on. waterpipe goes around once as normal, someone packs it back up and it goes around again. i get it last this time, start hit it, doesnt seem to burn or taste right. i turn a light on and it was packed with sugar cookie crumbs by mistake.
    5 people hit it before me, big coughing hits, and no one else noticed until i said something.