greatest acomplishments while high

Discussion in 'General' started by Raychurch456, Jul 7, 2007.

1. what do you try to acomplish while youre high....

1. actually passing the dance thing in GTA: San Andreas.

2. typing a whole paragraph with out any typing mistakes.

3. eating a whole medium pizza from domino's ( 5-5-5 deal baby! )

4. lying down and not falling asleep.

5. cooking a hot pocket perfectly.

2. Passing my AP Bio test, my senior year of highschool. I was BLLAAAZZZEED. Plus, I got in the top 5 scores of my class. I kicked ass on the written essay.

3. Figuring out how to Tuvan throat sing and how to make sick strawberry-banana smoothies.

4. Making music.

5. Riding a bike and hitting a bowl at the same time. It was so hard to get that lighter to stay lit while keeping my speed and balance, but fuck if I didn't do it. I was so damn proud of myself.

6. Thas where a joint/blunt comes in handy. If im smokin a bowl and ridin id jus stop and take a hit wherever i stopped and get on my way and stop a couple blocks up and take a hit and so on.

7. Learning to gut and roll a swisher on the fast lane of the freeway. And driving with my left knee, keeping my 2 hands free for blunt rolling/bowl packing. Another accomplishment was handling my homegirl doggystyle while passing the blunt back n forth. That was a good time, a golden memory if u will

8. Lucky bastard. My girl and I usually toke and then do it. Never at the same time. Its been a dream of mine. :smoke:

9. Anus- It was my homegirl, not my lady. This was about 4 years ago . My current lady doesnt smoke, shes a nursing student and considers any type of smoke bad. It works out somehow except when im packing a bowl and she wants to talk on the phone. Love her alot tho, almost 2 years.

10. Hey, nothing wrong with that. Love is love.

Luckily, my girl loves to toke. Been together 3 years now. Probably more, but her and I can't exactly remember our own anniversary. Too stoned most of the time. But, its great. :)

As long as either of you are happy. That's all that matters. :)

11. I suppose hitting a bowl by myself going 80 on the highway is pretty impressive. ( you need two hands to hold and light a bowl, figure that one out)

12. nice anus, saying ur name always makes me laugh lol. Keep it blazed