Great white

Discussion in 'Advanced Growing Techniques' started by Papa Puff, Jan 14, 2022.

1. Hey Blades,
    So I have been using Bigfoot black water in mykos. So hydro didn't carry it and I bought some great white! So it says to use 1tsp per gal in soil! So if that is correct why is this $40 for a small bottle? What am I missing? Bigfoot gives u like a lb for that price? Anyone know what I'm missing here?

Sent from my SM-N960U using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. Mykos is only 30$ for 2.2 pounds vs 30$ for 4oz great white and has 4.8 stars vs 4.7 stars on amazon.

Seems to just be overpriced marketing BS.

• Funny Funny x 1
  3. Ty that's what in thinking!

4. On amazon i found a Mykos product that claims to be 20x more concentrated than their original. 20$ for 2oz. So similar pricing to great white. I would rather have a less concentrated product and more of it so it gets more evenly spread out in the soil.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  5. Well bigfoot is $95 for 32oz. It more than the stuff I use for planting. So I think I will stay with them than

6. Great white is what everyone else copied from pretty much so they over hyped from day one even though it is good they det the bar....u ever try Recharge? Its all pretty much the same besides the name on it and company.

7. Great white and their other products are the best on the market in my opinion. I've never used any other mochorryzae product that comes close. received_10154291294618611.jpeg.jpg received_10154291293808611.jpeg.jpg

8. I use a tablespoon of the original Great White with every 20 gallons of nutrient mix I make. The roots are insane and it grows some giant trees. IMG_20190829_172651.jpg

• Like Like x 5
  9. So transplant my ladies in this dynomyco let's seee if it's better than my great white

Sent from my N1374DL using Grasscity Forum mobile app