Great White?

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Growing' started by NoTEquaL, Feb 7, 2013.

1. I am a first time grower. I purchased my nutes today and am almost ready to start my first grow. In another thread some awesome growers were suggesting a few things that I should do. (Like Heisenberg Tea)

The place I purchased most of my stuff at threw in a can of Great White, I did a little reading on this but I feel more comfortable asking the great group of guys here at GC how they prefer to use this.

Should I use for all stages of growth?
    Do I need a tea while using this?
    Should I use according to the directions?
    Does this help prevent root rot?
    What is your overall opinion on this product?

2. I was part of the other thread so you already know my opinion on this product. You don't need to use it much, I've heard people using it as little as dusting the roots with it when they transplant. I mix it in with my nutes in the ratios recommend for every feeding up till two weeks into flower. It's not an additive so your plant won't immediately use it, what it's doing is building colonies of benificial bacteria on you roots, after they are established they just live there and do good stuff. I don't think it will actually prevent root rot but the healthier you roots are the more resistant to rot they will be. Biggest factors in root rot is reservoir temp, keep that down you should be alright.

3. Sweet! Thank you very much. I'll have pictures of my room up soon.