Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Great White Shark

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by piff123, Jun 20, 2006.

1. yo was poppin grasscity peeps...i just wanted to know if any of yall smoked sum great white shark before...can yall tell me if its a real potent smell and ifs its fluffy? and how much did u pay for a zip,quap,or w.e...thanx to whoever hits this post up with sum knowledge...peacee

2. you just described A LOT of strains.

3. some kid i knew from hs called me and said he had the bombest stuff he's ever seen before.

i ask how much it is, he says it's 70 an eighth.

i ask him if he can get me an ounce.

he says he can get a half ounce for 300....wait a second.

1/8 = 70 x 4 = $280 for a half ounce buying by the eighth.

don't you just love when people try to bullshit.

sorry, but i don't know a thing about it though as i obviously didn't buy it.

i heard it was white. other than that, nothing.

it was also from kansas

4. lol yea i know i know..but i jus want to know if this particular strain or w.e is also like that lols

5. check out the buds when you see them.

you never have to buy the stuff. if it doesn't look like some insane dank call him on it.

he would probably be straight with you.

6. yea i know i know...but i think he goin to canada to get it so if he sayin he can get white shark then it should be wat he say it is ya know..cuz if he come back and it aint potent and covered with mad white crystals or crystals then i aint gon want it lol..so itll be his fault lol for tellin fairytales lol :)

7. if he's going to canada, take it.

and make sure you get a very good price. like 200-250 for the ounce if it's from canada.

i added a little on because he'll probably charge some extra.

8. so if u say its from canada then 250 a zip so about 1000-1100 for a quap? should be a good price?

9. for a quap i'd try to get 900-1000 because half lbs are like 12-1600 in canada, so a qp would be a little more expensive per gram.

10. word yea rite...so u sayin if my boy go he can get a hp for 1200-1600 of sum great white shark...like the real official white shark lol??

11. canadian prices are a lot lower than american prices.

that's an average price. i have no clue what he's going to get it for, he's your guy, or boy

12. na i was jus askin...so u think he would be able to get a hp for about 1600 and he will prolly throw on mayb 200 so itll be 1800..even if he can a hp for 200 itll be st8 cuz thas bout 250 a zip...if any canadians can confirm this please join in lol..

13. The White Shark comes around here from time to time, its nothing that special compared to any other strain bred for straight up potency. It runs average prices for the nicer weed in Toronto, 190-200 an ounce, 650-700 a qp, 1150-1250 a hp.

14. word..wat do u range it tho? like 1-10 how do u think it is..well around here my boy be sellin a zip of white shark for 500 every day man bc no1 has it like that...and ur prices r good...is that pretty much anywhere in canada or jus toronto?

15. Id rate it 8/10 probably. Its a nice strain don't get me wrong, but theres no way it justifies any more money then another properly grown strain of weed. The ounce price is pretty normal for Toronto..even sort of on the high end, you can grab ounces of great homegrown for 160-170, with the serious one hitter quitter going for 190ish. If you'e dealing with someone a bit higher on the chain, getting a wide variety of strains to choose from for those kind of prices isn't so uncommon.

16. word defnitly thanx for the info...post pics peeple if u have any in the personal stash lol

17. keep the info comin..tryin to find some stuff bout this..prices or wat not..thanx again

18. Im from Canada, 180 an ounce for the dankest shit here, great white my oldest friend got I think 220 for an ounce... it was really dank, the best part was like 1 gram looked to be 2 cause of how fluffy it was it looked aired out or something, he had the fattest zip I ever saw!

That may not make sense, lets just say it is fluffy.

19. Na it makes sense man...I like fluffy bud...Would u happen to have pics of what the great white shark looks like from up there man..?Thanx for the info again

20. a QP of exotic tree ie: jack herer haze, haze x skunk is usually 1300-1500 if you get cheaper than that then you're getting a really good hookup, and the shit around here is medicinally grown in cali