Great White Shark: anybody know anything about this strain?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by iamb3lac, Nov 6, 2009.

1. So my plant is a Great White Shark, its a couple of inches tall and it is 15 days old today:) its already getting its fourth set of leaves with five points (same as the third set) :hello: i was really just wondering if anybody knew the growth rate of this strain?? Thanks in advance :D im using FF soil, and 2 27W 5500K, 2 26W 6500K daylight bulbs, and one 27W 5500K full spectrum bulb.

2. All I know about it is, if grown properly, it will kick you square in the balls. Also, I think you need to double your lights. CFLs are horribly inefficient.

3. well i just harvest with 6 cfls in a minifridge and im looking at 1-1.5 oz or so from it. it all depends on the space that you have avail and your ability to cool said place. i am upgrading to hps next time.

4. How many watts did you have? with 26 watt bulbs that is under .3 grams per watt if you end up with 45 grams.

5. yea i had the 26 watt. but the gram/watt is generally based around hid lighting. floros just dont produce enough intense light to do that well. but for a minifridge thats a lot. with 158w of cfl i could have gotten prob a lot more if i had more room but i however did not. i just crammed as much light as i could into the fridge. im very satisfied with the results. couldnt be more pleased. im just waiting for the $$ to get my new set up. then ill be growing some good stuff not some random bagseed from some shwag.

6. For sure, be happy with what you grew. CLFs left a sour taste in my mouth after two lame CFL grows. They were my first indoor attempts though. Since switching to HID I can't believe I grew with CFLs.

The smoke from them got me zooted but the buds turned out fluffier than I like.

7. yea im thinking he same is going to happen here. im not sure how they will turn out after drying. just cant wait to get the 400hps cooltube system in. growing White widow or white castle in dwc

8. The thing is my plant is only a couple inches tall and since i added the new cfls its grown almost a half an inch( a few hours) but i will add more if that is whats being suggested:D thanks guys:hello: also where can i find HID and do they need a special stand to be screwed or plugged into??

9. <object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/dy_BTy_xvtA&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/dy_BTy_xvtA&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>