Great Weed Wizards! I Ask for your help! Can you help me identify how long till harvest?

Discussion in 'Harvesting and Processing Marijuana' started by fvckinginfamous, Nov 29, 2018.

1. Hello there guys!
    Im growing this Magnificent LSD-25 strain by FastBuds and because im kinda new at the game, being these the second pair of flowers ive ever grown in my life, I cant figure out on myself how long till I have to harvest.
    I post these pictures of their colas so you can please help me out with this.
    Thanks in advance!
    00001.jpg 00002.jpg 00003.jpg 00004.jpg 00005.jpg 00006.jpg

2. A while, how long have they been in flower?

3. Planted 9th of October, probably started flowering first days on November, but i cant precise, im that noob! :D can't tell for sure when they enter flowering ahah

4. Well...my advice is this; it ALWAYS takes longer than you think it should or want. :)

I'd say as a ballpark 7 to 9 or 10 weeks of flower so if you have 4 weeks in at the moment, 3 to 6 more.

Here is a link to a good thread all about it. Note the first line in the thread:

"I'm personally of the opinion that 90% of the growers on this site (And probably in general) harvest too early. By letting the plants go a little longer you're ensuring that the've plumped as much as they're going to."

A guide on when to harvest.

5. I grew the lsd-25 as well and tried to pollinate it with no success but it is a really good smoke and the effects of the high are top notch

Attached Files:

6. maybe i didnt pass it tought but im not in a hurry to smoke it at all eheh, i was just wondering which stage im in, if i had to wait another year i would, eheh,
    I planted them 9th of October, guessing they're in veg for 4-5 weeks now, on a total of 8 weeks now.
    on FastBuds website it says this: " Eight weeks is all it takes to run from LSD-25 seeds to harvest, " so i was just wondering... but im not in a hurry at all! thanks in advance :)

7. If it's not an auto the 8 weeks the site tells you is from the time they enter flower not total germ to chop time. Your pistals are so white still and haven't begun to pull back in to the calyx yet. Also the seed bracts haven't began to swell. I would say definitely 3 or more weeks. Trichomes will tell you alot. In general they are usually done once you see mostly cloudy trichs. There are pictures on like that show the different stages of trich colors and the resulting kind of high for each. Good luck.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Grasscity Forum mobile app

8. A Nice update from today for you guys to see how beautiful they're going eheh 00001-19.jpg

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 2
  9. Amber trichomes are starting to appear, wondering how long I have left? Don't wanna overdue it eheh 00003.jpg 00002.jpg 00001.jpg

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  10. The trichs still look mostly clear to me, but maybe it’s hard to see because it’s a photo (brilliant quality one).

Get a magnifying glass and keep an eye on those trichs, but it’s closer.. maybe a week or so.. how long have they been flowering now?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

11. Lovely plant man i see clear in the zoom in but a microscope will tell all if ya need to so a stagger hsrvest if top buds are done before lowers

12. Something about purple isn't there, so G-d darn sexy.

I always stagger them, but then I don't always get rid of everything below my scrog net.

13. they actually should be even more purple! but sadly im a noob grower, just a (hopefully, because its what pays the bills ) a very good photographer, but this strain LSD-25 is supposed to be all purple by now! sadly none of the two plants are! but theyre amazing in my eyes because I grew them, so I don't care heheh
    Just for further notice, hes the thricrhimes even more upclose for better inspection 00001-2.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  14. My other half complimenting your photography. Maybe you could get a job for a large scale grower/breeder? Beauty of it being legal in some places now, all those marketing/photography jobs!

15. This shows that most trichs are cloudy and some amber.. less clear ones.

This is pretty close buddy!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

16. Not your fault man its the pheno but if you wanna force her some.more purple just cool.her dow. To like 15-16c at night if ya day temlps are around 25-28c this will force her to.be more.purple.but it wont effect the buds much more

But tbh mate some of them shots look magazi e worthy the bud looks beautiful the green really brings out the vivid purples

17. Sugars are ambering up so shouldnt be long

Juat to be clear sugar leaves amber before the buds so do check ya buds

• Agree Agree x 1
  18. Awesome looking plant! Congrats. You got a pic of the whole thing?