Great Weather Day

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by SweetVibesGuy, Nov 8, 2011.

1. Sup stoners?

Well today in New York was unusually beautiful out for November 8th.

Everything was just right. Got out of class around 12, grabbed some Jambe Juice with my x girl and chilled. Then me and my boy smoked a blunt on the East River Esplanade (google that shit) and just roamed the city. It was wonderful, all the things and people we saw. We wandered through the village, I was so baked I felt like I was running through a marketplace in China. Then we split, and the sunset caught me on my way home, everything was cast with an orange tint. It was sick. I rested and now I'm going to go blaze and long-board around.

Stay stoned my friends. X

2. Sounds like an awesome day!

I've been at work all day, but the air is nice and clear! We had some cold rain few days ago, sort of pushed away the smog for the meantime

3. nice man hope you got to tokin' after work. And if not, don't worry, all is groovy.

4. That is a day I am very jealous of.

5. The NY-CT area was wonderful today. Spent some quality time outside and backpacked a bit. Then got mw3 and balanced the day to make it perfect.
    Then went out again, sparked up on this cool breezy evening, and laid down to rest.
    Very nice day indeed.