Great ways to keep it secret?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by provin1327, May 13, 2007.

1. Well growing outdoors this summer, im going to go find a spot tomorrow and plant my germinating seed. I was wondering, if the plant seems out of place, whats a good way to keep it low and out of sight? Im digging a hole, then putting some miracle grow in it, then covering the top with some of the dirt I just dug. Would topping be a good way to keep the plant low? Im not lookin for super dank bud here, just a project.

2. I've never grown before.

But I do know that some people plant tomatoes or something thick all around in order to cloak it.

3. LST and topping is the way to go. ittl keep the plants mad short. its what i'm doing with my windowsill grow and plants that should be 6 inches are only 1.

4. I'm planting mine in the middle of a patch of plants with really huge leaves (pretty sure it's skunk cabbage). That's where the most sun gets in around there, and it should hide them, at least until they get really big.

5. what kinda miracle grow u gonna use because alot of MG has too many nutes/ferts and will kill ur seedlings.

6. when i was first thinking of growing outside i thought i was going to have to hide my plants real well, after they started growing a bit i noticed they kind of just blend in the all of the forest surroundings. I dont have my grow areas marked or anything so I have to search around for my plants and sometimes it takes me a little bit :)

7. DONT USE MIRACLE GROW!!! unless your using miracle grow soil WITHOUT any slow release ferts it will kill your lil seedling b4 it even gets a chance to pop soil

8. dont use miracle grow. I used it on my seedlings against the word of everyone here and they have basically just gotton overloaded with nutes and have now had their growth stunted. I almost lost my plants as a matter of fact they should be ready for flowering but instead they are just getting through the first stage of vegetative growth.

9. im not sure. I will probably use the same stuff my friend has, just to keep it low budget. I used it last time and my plants were doing fine, and I used it from the beginning.

you can lst outdoors? Do you just pin it down to the ground? as if you would to the side of the pot