Great way to push legalization

Discussion in 'General' started by Taylored, Dec 10, 2011.

1. A great way to push legalization would be to make a bunch of legalization shirts and donate them to places like Goodwill or Salvation Amry. It won't cost much and the less fortunate will be spreading the message also.

If every stoner did 1 every month ...

2. Yeah, so then legalization would be linked to being homeless. Great idea! Lol, not trying to flame but that's terrible idea.

3. Man hobos know where it's at ... Give a hobo a joint one day ... See how extremely happy he will be it will make his day and maybe make him sleep good

4. The easiest way to push for legalization in America is to vote for Ron Paul.

5. too bad your vote doesnt count for anything.... electoral college is broken for the people.

6. Ron Paul will most likely make the ballots. The mainstream media just hasn't been showing him as much as Gingrich, Perry, and Romney.

7. Ron Paul...

Will not win.

:(

I am sad to say it, there are just too many brainwashed people in this country who can't step back and think for themselves. Sucks ass, but there's nothing we can really do.

And I really don't think it is going to be federally legalized, state legalization yes, but the feds just have their reasons why it can't be legalized and they continue to fight it. There just has to be something that they found out while testing the effects that sketches them out..

Maybe it's related to marijuana's effects on the pineal gland?
    Fluoride(I'm using this as an example) is something that is put in everyday things we use, such as drinking water, toothpaste, mouthwash, and effects on our brain in a way that makes us more docile(Nazis experimented with fluoride and mind control). Fluoride calcifies the pineal gland, reducing pineal gland activity. Marijuana stimulates the pineal gland. The mind does not program as well under marijuana.

I'm just saying, the government KNOWS the money it can make by legalizing it, they're not stupid.

But can't you figure out there HAS to be some reason why they just CAN'T make it legal or even make it a schedule 2? I'm not even talking about the special interests groups(farming, pharm.), there has just gotta be something huge they discovered about the effects on the brain that makes them continue their war. They know a lot more about the human body and the brain than they want to admit they know. Projects like MK ULTRA would prove this. What they know about mind control and such would absolutely baffle you.

I'm jus sayin

8. [quote name='"jaykewashere"']Man hobos know where it's at ... Give a hobo a joint one day ... See how extremely happy he will be it will make his day and maybe make him sleep good[/quote]

or it'll make him hungrier than he already is

9. Then a joint and a burger?? haha

But we don't need to legalize it.. Just decriminalize it

10. That would not do a fucking thing.

11. [quote name='"DuncanTokes"']Yeah, so then legalization would be linked to being homeless. Great idea! Lol, not trying to flame but that's terrible idea.[/quote]

I fucking LOLd at this.

12. Decriminalization is a J O K E

Full legalization at the Federal level is the only solution.