Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Great Toke Today

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Samurai Toker, Jul 17, 2010.

1. Today my friend and I went up to our pool and bought a gram of some strain called crips (never heard of it, it was good though) from his dealer. Then we went down and met three of our other friends in the woods where we regularly smoke and lit that shit up.

It was great. I was feeling pretty damn high even after the first hit and then by the time we had finished up three bowls i could barely walk straight. One of the best body highs I've experienced in all my time toking.

Down side to the whole situation was that my friend got completely ripped off. he paid 30 for what was apparently a gram and a half that looked more like .8
    I also def wouldn't have dropped 30 on the stuff if I was him.

But in the end, we got high, had a good time chillin, and ate our friend out of house and home.

Oh and we took pictures where I look exactly like Kid Cudi. Pretty legit considering the circumstances.

Well thanks for reading my rambling toking story, and if anyone else has ever heard of or done this shit tell me what you thought.

Samurai Toker

2. Cool story bro. But seriously we(Most of GC in my opinion) dosnt care that you got high and had a great time I mean good for you but I mean we all smoke weed,we all have a good time with it and we all have gotten really high.
    But anyways its good you had a good time and weigh your shit next time also this should be more in real life stories.

3. agreed not trying to be mean

4. I care actually. I love to see it when people are happy. That's just me though, love to be happy and to make people happy

5. What? Standard price of the best of the best is 10 a GRAM around here. Bottom line, get a scale. Glad to hear you had a good time though.

6. I care. What's the point of the forum if no one cares?

That's sick man. I've never smoked in the woods, but I could imagine how relaxing that would be, especially with all your buds (pun intended).

Also, the standard price here is the same as bud lover's. That sucks that he got ripped off.

At least you guys had a good time.

7. cool story bro

8. I agree.

It's been about a fuck of a long time since I was young, but I do recall some most excellent times out toking in the woods with my buddies.

We had an amazing valley right behind my house, where we built a very small log cabin in the woods. The valley had a river for fly fishing, deer, and a big ass mountain that no one lived on, on the other side of that beautiful little valley. We'd go up there and eat acid on a full moon night, and smoke our brains out on "Poderosa Green". No shit. The bags came with a piece of paper in them, and it said "Ponderosa Green" on the piece of paper.

Anyway, I can fully relate to the experience. I still really love to pull out a joint on a stretch of beautiful river, light that muthah up, and then be amazed at the nature all around me.

I enjoyed your story!

9. this.

10. Just because you and I have seen tons of stories like this doesn't mean everyone has. If someone has a story let em' share it :smoking:.

11. Ya tell your friend to buy a scale for like 25 bucks. I recently did and its much more of a relief knowing how much bud you actually paid for.

12. You guys obviously dont understand prices.
    Cannabis is illegal.
    The prices fluctuate greatly depending on the area in question.
    For instance a average deal in NY is 20/gram so just like in Kalifornia the price is 10/gram it varies.
    Just chill and accept the prices, we dont need a bunch of people saying "Oh I get better prices" to everyone else.

Blaze. :hello:

13. It seems I had the exact same experience. :p
    And he really did look exactly like CuDi. No lie.