Great Thread!!

Discussion in 'General' started by SirKushAlot, Nov 18, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. how The Fuck You Cannot Be Under 18 To See This Site, Sorry To Let You Know But Your Breaking The Law To By Smoking Weed, There Is No Set Age To Where Smokin Marijuana Is Legal , So Why Dont You \"stoners\" Smoke A Joint And Chill Out Because Younger Kids Need Entertainment Too

2. We are chill- those are the rules and they are not going to change. There are reasons for this that I\'m sure a moderator or admin can explain better than myself why that is specifically.

But I don\'t think you\'ll be here long enough to see that, seeing how we can pretty much assume your underage.

Come back when your 18

3. The age is 18 so there aren\'t immature people on the boards. However, as you can see, it happens anyways :wave:

4. i think that because this site sells a lot of tobacco perifenalia and most discussions on the boards are a little over the top for young people. i dont know, it seems like you can just sign up whether your 18 or not. as long as your 18 mature who knows the difference?

5. This site is run out of Amsterdam, where the laws are much different than the united states, canada, UK ect. This site could get into a lot of legal trouble if it knowingly allowed people under 18 to post here. If you had simply read the sticky about underaged users, you would have known this.

6. Because adults don\'t post threads with huge font.

7. Because legally speaking if the city let minors post and not do anything about it, SJ and the rest of the city would be in serious trouble. I mean they could do away with our beloved city, because some JACKASS wanted be immature and ruin for the rest of us, who are of legal age.

ps,

if this didnt make sense im sorry im stoned.............again

synopsis:

dont fuck it up for the rest of us by being a minor and posting on this site.

8. im sure they have their reasons, so stop being a twat and grow up.

9. everybody knows there are minors on this site, and many of them are welcome because they can act mature and contribute to these forums. SJ knows it, RMJL knows it, GL, all the mods they arent stupid. However if someone comes out and states that they are under 18 that puts the owner of grasscity in a position where they could get in legal trouble for allowing people under 18 to be on this site. The reason is because content on this site are intended for audiances above the age of 18, especially dealing with their products which are \"intended\" for tabacco use only, and to smoke tobacco you are supposed to be 18. And 18 is the age where you are legally an adult and can make decisions for yourself about what you look at online, etc.

but people like you simply display how immature somebody can get, and those kind of useless posts just arent welcome. take it somewhere else.

10. I\'m pretty sure that motion is really a 12 year old girl... havent been able to prove it yet though :cool:

11. SJ runs a business first and foremost. He gives us the City for free. We have an amazing community here but due to liability issues we can\'t knowingly allow users under 18 to be members. The City is part of the business by association. We want the City to be here forever, or as close to it as possible. So, why risk the City so some kids can get their kicks?

If you can\'t respect that then you\'re not mature enough to chill here anyway.

You agree when you register that you are 18. It\'s also stated in the rules that are posted in every forum.

That\'s just the way it is. You aren\'t accomplishing anything but banishment by coming on here with
    ...whatever that really means.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.