Great Story about Tonight's Find

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by norcalstoner, Mar 4, 2008.

1. Well,

My roomate and I are dry and broke for a couple days, so our friend came over to smoke us out. We have an agreement that when others need to be smoked out we lend a bowl or two and smoke together, haha.

Anyways, while chilling to some music after smoking a bowl, a huge spider was crawling on our couch. It almost crawled on our friend's hand, so he jumped and freaked out, kind of tripping out because he was baked from earlier and from smoking with us.

It gets better....

So the situation is too intense for him and he bails back to his dorm haha. Then my roomate loses sight of the spider after all the commotion. Then we lift the couch up (it's in one of our showers in our dorm bathroom) and we see the spider close to the drain. He tries to crawl away and as he does I think I see something.

It was like seeing gold, I saw a nug in the shower area by the drain kind of. Immediately I lunged for it, not caring about the spider. Well, I barely got the nug before almost getting struck by the most aggressive spider I have ever met lol. We ended up killing it after I jumped away with a swiffer sweeper haha.

We smoked it and it was the weed we had 2 sacks ago, Bubba Kush from the club. Soo dank. We smoked that nug to our dome 3 milky hits each and got high for awhile. It was great. My foot is broken so I came down with 2 vicodins to ease the pain now that I am rehabilitating my foot by walking small distances now that I am out of all casts at Week 11.

In the end, a bad day of being broke and dry ended up in getting smoked out a few bowls of some mids and then finding that nug of kush in the midst of a spider "crisis" lol.

2. Too funny man. Spiders are fucking creepy.

3. great story. spiders creep me out too. I love finding old weed when i'm dry.

4. It truly is the best when that happens.

I hope one day I misplace a gram or 2 and find it later and blaze :smoking:

5. haha this is a great story.