1. Win a Personalized Grasscity Stoner Kit! Subscribe to our Youtube for a chance to WIN!
    Dismiss Notice

Great Story About My Doctor's Office Trip

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by elementxero, May 27, 2002.

1. Well, it's not so much great as cool. So I went to my doctors office for a physical (stoned of course lol). I'm doing all the standard doctors office crap, then he hands me a sheet of paper to fill out. It asked about sex, drugs, etc. So under illegal drugs, just to see his reaction, I circled marijuana, and frequency of use I wrote 7-15 times a week (although thats probably an understatement :D). So when he was going over it he started getting pissed about how I said that I smoked cigarettes. So I got the standard butt-lecture. Then he moves to the pot question, says "just pot, right?". me: "yep"
    doc: "okay" ::moves on to next question::

If that isn't a confirmation of my beliefs that pot is harmless I don't know what is. A liscensed and practicing MD passes a heavy habit off as if it were nothing!

PS- If you've never done it, it's REALLY COOL to get injections when you are really stoned.
  2. shit man
    i hate injections....no matter stoned or not

but then again never got injections stoned

wot i never understand is why do doctors bother asking u shit that they can find out for themselves...like tests and shit

it could take him a second to find out if it was anything else u did not not

Grasscity Deals Near You