Great stony day :D

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Horus XCIII, Dec 2, 2007.

1. Today was great. At first I was a little bummed because I had nothing to do, but my friend had a half ounce of some high-ass mids he got for 80 bucks. It was great; didn't taste great but it got us so stoned. We smoked like four grams at his house, then went over to our friend's house where there were a bunch of college kids, smoked a bunch of bowls, and he rolled an eighth blunt to take home and still has enough left for like three bowls :D

Also that guy who I thought ripped me off didn't. He just took a long-ass time. He's bringing by six grams of God's Gift, which is some incredible shit (it's either Granddaddy Purp x OG Kush, according to the 'net, or God Bud x Cadillac, according to my dealer). He was just really pissed at my friends not me, because they were being retarded and trying to bribe him with adderall to go faster and shit like that, when it was out of his control.

2. Thats good to hear, sounds like your stony day was full of positive vibrationss:cool::cool:

3. nice man, at least you're ending up with some great reef :)

I heard that God's Gift shit is nuts

4. i love it when everything is lookin kinda gray and all of a sudden shit turns green in the blink of an eye

5. Mmmmm just the sound of that sounds rad bro. Tell us how that God shit turned out aye? :devious: