Great site/place to get a ~250$ bubbler?

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by 520medicineman, Aug 14, 2011.

1. Wrong pic, but still China has some insanely cool ones for under 10 bucks.

2. that's not a bubbler it's a bent neck tube

3. They make micros bro which r still Sick

4. micro toro's are:

a) not a bubbler
    b) out of his price range
    c) overpriced in general
    d) not a fucking bubbler jesus

get out of this thread with your "advice" aka spam

5. i like you

6. #26 kliff2004, Aug 14, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 14, 2011
  7. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aMbTw0R4Nug]Mobius Matrix v. Luke Wilson 15 Arm Bubbler - Battle of the Dewaar - YouTube[/ame] IMO it looks like the mobius has superior diffusion/stackage in this vid.

Also consider a 2011bc gridded showerhead bubbler, they look really sick too [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jDdRkJ5Ks80&feature=related]2011BC Bubbler - YouTube[/ame]

8. listen to this guy and avoid toro. the micros are apparently ROUGH with flowers/ bud. their work has really gone downhill (crooked trees, inconsistent dimensions, sloppy welds occasionally) and the quality control obviously is reflective of all the janky pieces they let out of their shop. plus JP Toro is complete tool, boycotted boromarket and charges about double what his tubes are worth. luke's precision is up there with the best of the best, his trees are bar none the best. i've owned three pieces from him, and they've all been practically flawless. not to mention they come with a great slide, which is an underrated element of glass shopping IMO.

9. habitualhero, you sir are my hero! You got the two bubblers I've made my mind up between in a side by side comparison! Thanks man!

10. #31 kliff2004, Aug 16, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 16, 2011
    Technically its Simax glass.

But it is 100 dollars cheaper than the LW before shipping.

Its not really shit if you know nothing about it right?

Not like you ever owned it or used it, or talked to anyone.

So its a little presumptuous to call it shit right?

Alot of people have said alot of positive things about the black leaf brand.

Im sure it has alot of quality in it for being only 180 bucks.

Do you think 180 buck is to high for the amount of quality going into this piece?

What about 160?

And besides, did you find a "LW like" bubbler for 250?

Or a heady one at that?

11. If you are set on Luke Wilson get the bub that you want, you will just regret it in the end.

Another good "brand" for around your price range is Sheldon Black. I'm not sure if he has any 15 arm but his work is amazing. Probably one of the best I have ever hit.

12. You put up some good facts, but I must tell you, I HAVE owned a Black Leaf straight-shooter, ice pinch, tree perc'ed bong. The perc snapped off while cleaning (not my fault, popped off) and since then, I do consider Black Leaf to use SHIT glass to make their products. And yea haha, I found a few different options.

Eh, I've hit Sheldon Blacks before (never a bubb though) and they feel to me like they have a lot of drag? Maybe it's just me.:cool:

13. #34 sToNeD4200, Sep 1, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 1, 2011
    if you want a sick custom hit up elevated alchemy, amazing customer service responds the day of if not in a few hours. he has 10 years of scientific glassblowing experience and uses 7mm German boro. you can get anything you describe and also extremely affordable. check him out at www. elevated alchemy . com ( no spaces) he has a portfolio of his work. real chill dude and will most likly hook you up!