Great Service

Discussion in 'Grow Room Design/Setup' started by sneakers, Aug 28, 2007.

1. It seems most times we are forced to deal with poor service, high prices and companies that don't seem to care. I am not affiliated with US Plastics in anyway at all and had my first dealings with them yesterday. I got their name from the sticky thread of Let's Build A Bubble Bucket.

It was about 4pm eastern time, 1 hour before their closing. I never had to wait more than a minute for someone to help me and didn't have to go through any menu. It was a real person right from the start.

The order was taken by a knowledgable sales person that was able to hold a piece of the actual product in her hand to describe feel, rigity etc. There was never a wait for any information and she was courteous.

They have an ample website in which online ordering is available. I had a question so I used their 800 number. Their prices are great. I spent $18.00 on enough product to build 3 hydro units.

I looked for 3/8" pvc and fittings everywhere. Ace hardware, Home Depot, Aquarium shops and wasn't able to find anything. US Plastics had everything I needed.

To top it off, I got an email confirmation of the purchase along with a tracking number. It was actually shipped yesterday even though the order was placed in the last hour of business.

It is nice to feel like someone that you spend your hard earned bux with appreciates it. Way too often these days we are forced into "situations". I don't usually try and give someone a plug but these people deserve it IMO.