great reads while baked

Discussion in 'General' started by Don Jaun, Nov 13, 2012.

1. Hi
    I like to read when I'm baked and i was wondering what you guys read?
    For me Hunter S Thompson is the main cat and fear and loathing still makes me crease every time! I also recommend Carlos Casataneda whose books are about his initiation into Native American sorcery and psychedelic rituals, its both hilarious and deeply profound at the same time and deals with peyote in great descriptive detail.

2. I don't read when baked. I just end up re-reading the same sentences over and over till I get bored and play video games

3. Harry potter is cool to read high, also on an opposite spectrum Steven king books are interesting high. just browse through fictitious stories baked outta your mind and find something that catches your attention.

4. i recommend alice in wonderland or if u r into hunter s thompson, u could find many beatnik writers like keruac, burroughs and others. enjoy reading

5. lol im not a huge reader by any means but the book "house rules" by jodie picoult had me ADDICTED..and yes i was high 90% of the time i read that book.

6. Zen and the Art of Motorcycle Maintenance was a brilliant book for me, opened my eyes a lot.

7. I would definitely reccommend reading game of thrones!! Every single book is an amazing read

8. the hunger games is good and read the dark tower series by stephen king shit rules

9. On the farm - it's a book about Robert picktons life. It's a good read

10. The hunger games if you want an easy, enjoyable read.

A song of fire and ice is the modern day LOTTERY and us a great series

And then there's the electric koolaid acid test if that's your thing

11. Love reading but honestly can't see how people can do it when they're baked. I finish a paragraph and have no fucking idea what I just read :')

12. Oryx and Crake - Margret Atwood

13. If you dig historical stuff, I fucking loved The Historian. Dan Brown's Da Vinci Code and Angels and demons are great too. Into the wild was interesting, biographies are always good too.:smoking:

14. thanx 4 the recomendations! yeah Angels and Demons is great