Great North Seed Bank

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by MacMurrough, Mar 7, 2019.

1. I bought from these thieves. I paid for ten seeds and one bonus seed. 9 Out of 11 did not germinate. When I contacted these people they basically told me that I must have done something wrong and that they couldn't discuss it with me because of the illegal nature of their business. They took my money and laughed at me when they sent garbage product. Well Cannabis is no longer illegal, so I want everyone who is considering buying from these rip-offs to BEWARE. At six to ten dollars for seeds that don't do anything but eventually rot it isn't a good deal. The two seeds that did germinate cost me forty dollars each and If I Didn't know how to clone I'd have gotten next to nothing from these Trumps. If you buy from these crooks or believe the number of fake reviews they have their staff write to boost their sales, then you will be very sorry and frustrated. If they will rip off even one customer then they'll happily rip off others.

2. Try DC Seed Exchange and Hazeman seeds - had a great experience - got a 50% good out of regular seeds