Great News

Discussion in 'General' started by Ugyatag, Feb 6, 2008.

1. My girlfriend and I were talking about things we could do for my birthday. I told her I've always wanted to get a blow job while smoking a joint and she said of course she would.

Then she said "would you have any interest in having a threesome?"

I was so surprised I couldn't even respond. We had both mentioned it before as something we'd love to try, but it never really got past that stage.

She suggested a friend of hers who shares our love of bdsm and has been with a girl before (and who is fucking gorgeous)

So, in about a week, I will be having a threesome!

2. Shit gets strange after a threesome, especially if you care about her.

3. ya dude. make sure you guys are reeeeeeaaaaaaally grounded first. if not, chances are shit could blow up if you're not careful. if so. have the time of your life dude.

reminds of one of my all-time fav movies, Chasing Amy.

ftw?

4. We've talked it over a lot today. We both realize that there's going to be some jealousy involved no matter what, but that its something we both really want to do and that its silly to let some possible outcome prevent us from realizing a fantasy.

I'd say we know what we're getting into, we've been dating for almost 2.5 years and always been very open sexually. We know the risks involved, but we think that we love each other enough to not let jealousy get in the way of our relationship.

5. Congrats on havin a girl whos open enough to suggest it, thats awesome
    Maybe bring up 'ground rules' to see what can/cant go down, other than that, havea great time man

6. pay more attention to your girl though because if not she could flip. that would be my only advice other that have fun:hello:

7. you lucky son of a gun........thats gonna be a real good time......i wish i were in your shoes.........

8. Never had a threesome with a girlfriend and her friend, but wit my beezies I've had a number of em! It's a blast, but i heard it's bad to do if you got a girlfriend in it. Jus makes shit weird. make sure you give YOUR girl EXTRA attention (more than the other girl), or else she might get jelous and freak out.

Jus a heads up man, good luck, congrats, and have a happy early birthday :p

9. You are my hero.

10. get some E... itl be like fukin 2 chicks on a cloud

11. LOL yay for BDSM. What kind of stuff do you guys do, if I may ask?