Great new idea for the website

Discussion in 'General Forum Feedback' started by tdnick, Mar 19, 2011.

1. #1 tdnick, Mar 19, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 19, 2011
    so i was thinking that gc forums could definetly use a 'polls' forum. i was thinking having that would mean all of the current forums would be for conversation and serious question asking, but anyone with a title/question like "how old were you when you first smoked" or "are you high right now" that can both be answered in just 1 or 2 words, those should all go in the polls forum =D

i was thinkin it would also be cool to have that in the chill out zone, i think it would be a really nice addition.

please give me your feedback, i wanna know what you think about the idea

2. pretty good idea. i second the movement.

3. Already making additions eh?

No offence but I'm not sure that's the most necessary addition needing to be made here. Plus, we already have a Chill Out zone. That's actually exactly what it's called too.

Edit: Nvm, guess you edited your post. Welcome to the city either way.

4. well i know i only have like 7 posts so far but honestly im far from new to gc. iv loved tokin up and readin you guys nearly everyday for a few months lol. iv only recently decided to start posting tho lol

5. i think it would help because it might encourage people that are asking stupid questions that could be answered with a single word or two, to put it into poll format, instead of putting it in the apprentice tokers, or seasoned tokers, or even general sections. it would just help organize the chaos a little.