Great new idea for a hydrator

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by Def-m.g., Apr 20, 2009.

1. Just blazed a couple bowls of some white widow and purple kush. Calis been good to me. :) I just came up with a new idea for a hydrator. open a water bottle, and fill to a half. Then stick the mouthpiece in the water and hit it like a bong (just put your mouth around the whip). I took a bigger hit that way. sound good or bad? :smoking:

2. im not really sure what you're talking about. using the pipe like a downstem/bowl for a water bottle?

3. cali has been good to you. must have, because we have no idea what you are talking about. hydrator??? bong? when i hear hydrator i think of something to make weed wet and heavy (like a steamer).

4. Lol. Sorry guys. I think I started my 420 a little too early. :smoking:

Anyway, I forgot to explain that I was using a vaporizer. All I did was submerge the mouthpiece in a bottle of water. I just hit it similar to a bong (except no slide). Just use your lips to seal the mouth of the bottle around the whip tubing. The hit was huge and I mean HUGE, much bigger than any vape hit I've even taken.

Hope its more clear...

5. ahhhh yes. much so.
    i guess that is a cheap version of using a bong for a vape. good idea if youre in a pinch.

6. Haha. Thanks. It actually worked really well. It was pretty easy to create an airtight seal around the mouth of the bottle. So, yea it is a great was to take some cooled vaporizer hits.