Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Great new dealer

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Po4381994, Mar 17, 2014.

1. Found a new dealer in my area, always has great stuff. Sometimes it's just no name dank but this time I grabbed an 8th of blue dream which smoked very nicely :smoke: best part easily was that he just whipped out his rig and asked if I wanted to dab a bit before I left. Never having dabbed before I said sure why not. This might be normal for most of you but this is my first good dealer so I wanted to share the good news haha

2. Congratulations

3. sounds nice

4. whens the wedding

5. I love your avi atm.

Glad to hear it though OP. I remember when I got my first 'good' dealer. Haven't got weed off anyone else apart from him in about 2 years now, and I buy every 2 days. Dude delivers to my front door, drives 30 mins just to get here and doesn't charge me any petrol money. Cool as shit.

6. #6 Pot4fun, Mar 17, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 17, 2014
    are you one of those people who texts their friends just to say how high they are?

7. Nope, just the form completely dedicated to weed, I figured if people can post pictures of herb/pieces and how much they like it, I could post about a good experience I had with a dealer. My mistake of course.

8. haha i get you man. its just funny when you think of all the people you're pissing off who have shit dealers and read this