Great Marijuana Statistic NORM Video

Discussion in 'Marijuana News' started by Skunky Monkey, Aug 30, 2011.

1. Check this out i found it on a thread but though some people should know, it makes a very good point and is a very good argument towards legalization.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8L2N1cTzMC0]NORML PSA: Do You Know Where Your Police Are? - YouTube[/ame]

2. If only the Govt watched this..

3. They sadly don't just watch things like this they fully well know the statistics and prefer to crack down on innocent marijuana smoker's than murderer's.

4. Would you rather kick the door down on a house full of stoners or a house full of terrorists?

5. Stoners but that's cause well what do you think lol

6. :laughing: Haha me too actually :D

7. uh.... local police generally dont deal with terrorists threats lol

8. The cops in my neighbor hood are crazy bad ass this one time the apprehended a 13 year old street gang *cough birthday party cough* from climbing on the wall of a certain fun world, the children were scared to death and questioned by the want a be FBI suburb cops for attempted burglary.

They were later released and the police apologized and then 3 months later shot a black 19 year old in the face on a train then a few years later they shot another guy and because of that there was rioting.

Skunky monkey in da house singin fuck da police straight from the underground :cool:

This is all true by the way.