Great little way(s) to save lots of weed

Discussion in 'General' started by TheStrider, Feb 4, 2018.

1. Now, every single time you roll a joint, some weed is gonna fall out of it while it's getting its shape, right? Always. It's like an universal rule.
    Well, instead of trying to press it back in once you're done rolling, why don't you collect that in a small box or bag? The amount of THC/high you "lose" every time you do that is absolutely negligible, you'll get just as high if you leave those 0.02/0.05 or whatever it weights out of the joint, but when you're all of of weed, it'll totally save your ass if you're patient enough to collect that.
    That alone will pay off just fine in the long run, but why not take it further and just put all those little weed crumbles you find left on your table or in your jars/bags in there, instead of randomly spicing up joints with them without any real reason? If you also save roaches and the (smokable) stems and leaves, well, you'll always have at least a small doobie when you need it.

• Like Like x 1
  2. I use a bong even a small pipe for this very reason

I also grow my weed with very little concern on cost

as I make my own seeds...

have done for over 10 years ..lol

life is Grand ..indeed

good luck

ps welcome to GC

• Like Like x 2
  3. Easiest ways to conserve weed would be to just avoid blunts and joints. Those blunts people like me :) be rolling are like 1.5g, 2.0g+ which is cool but damn sure wasteful. But, it's cool and fun, especially for sesh with friends so who in the hell would want to eliminate that.

Which brings me to another alternative....vaping. You really want to conserve your weed and save money, vaping is the key. Firstly, most bowls for vapes are like 0.3g. 2 vape sesh with a vape and you should be nice. But, here is where it gets good for you in regards to conserving. You can then take that AVB and make edibles out of that and get high off that.

4. Not everyone can make eadibles easily... also might not want bongs, vaporizers and pipes around since they can only smoke outside and/or with friends it's kinda hard and wasteful to use a pipe if you have little weed.

5. How is it wasteful to use a pipe?

6. Not phisically wasteful it's probably more efficient, but if you have, say, 1.5 grams in three people i feels kind of a waste coz you don't really enjoy the social aspect of smoking, passing the joint and stuff.

7. Act like your having a seizure when getting it out of a bag so there is weed in the bag just throw the bags in different places and have fun looking for them when your out of weed

8. Smoke less. Evenings and weekends only.
    Make it a special occasion and not an all day everyday sitch.
    It lasts longer that way.
    Your tolerance stays lower for a more enjoyable experience using less.