Great invention

Discussion in 'General' started by mcmad358, Jan 1, 2014.

1. I have an amazing idea! Someone (not me) should create this! So what should be done is someone should make a charger that instead of having to connect to a wall outlet, it has a magnetic end or strip that you stick on any flat magnetic surface and it will transfer the energy from the magnetic metal to power to charge the device. I'm not sure if that is possible but if it is that would make a ton of money!Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. Thats insane

3. Idk. I know alternators and generators use copper and metal windings that spin using magnets, but just the magnetic force of a sedentary single magnet doesn't seem to expel any extra energy. Idk tho

4. They have products like this already i think. Dont know if it employs magnets, but i knoe for sure they have charge 'pads' like thissent from underneath my balls

5. Me and my friends always think of sick inventions while we're high I wish we could remember them though haha

6. Youre saying it turns the magnetic force into energy?

If so, yeah, that would be sweet. Impossible, but sweet.

7. cool idea, but need to develop it a little more, and keep your good ideas to yourself. Trust me on that bruh

8. Sorry already invented

It won't work. A stationary magnet doesn't really have any energy.

10. Yeah lemme stop you and say: wireless FREE energy transfer over open air was invented by Nikola Tesla like 100 years ago. so even if you invent this, the government will destroy your work and MK ULTRA you.sent from underneath my balls