Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Great Idea

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Wask8N, Jun 3, 2011.

1. Right now I'm building a fort out of blankets, then I'm going to hot box the fuck out of it. I named it Mordor.

2. Mordor the 9th passage to hell

3. wow, that sounds fucking amazing. great name too :)

4. A fort out of blankets is never a bad idea. Oh, us stoners :smoke:

5. Can I join?

6. NICE! Just make sure you keep the flame away from the blanket. You don't wanna burn down your house hahaha

7. Won't the blankets just absorb the smoke? Obviously not all of it, but a fair amount.

8. Yuck.

Those blankets are going to stink. Then you won't be able to sleep.

9. long live the king

10. Nah it actually works really well, and yes they do smell like weed lol

11. sounds like gay idea bro

12. I got 5 free, torn up couches once. I used all the cushions to build a huge fort. Me and 2 of my friends hotboxed the hell out of that for like a week.

13. make sure you don't set the blankets on fire

14. Use those aluminum blankets that backpackers have, no fire, no saturation. Nah, just kid din, a blanket fort is cool.

15. You sound like a gay idea, bro.