Great idea. Maybe

Discussion in 'General' started by PinkFloyd24, Feb 14, 2011.

1. I had this awesome idea but not sure it would work
    Someone feel free to try this: Making a bong with your mouth. have a joint in one hand and a bottle of water in the other. The joint or blunt would probably need to have a tip on the end of it that's made out of wood or plastic. Now put a little bit of water in your mouth and tilt your head down and look down at the ground. Breathe in fast enough to make the water gargle. Then when you're doing that, just put the joint to your mouth and breathe in. Then just spit the water out and repeat
    You're probably thinking that the water would
    Taste really bad like bong water, but it would only taste bad if you never spat out the old water.
    I usually hit bongs more than joints but sounds like it could work.
    Bongs give you more % of the THC than joints so that's why I thought of it.

2. I've tried it.

It sounds great in theory, but really doesn't work all that well.

3. Might have used too much or too little water.? Ill try it soon I hope

4. Only tried it twice, and I didn't really keep stats on water, etc. Hopefully you have better results.

P.S. Cool username and avatar!

5. Thanks! New here and feels great.

6. Has anyone else tried this?

7. I haven't tried it, but I have thought about it a couple times. I just feel like its not worth it though. I mean if I wanted to smoke a bong...I'd just smoke a bong haha :bongin:

8. Yep I tried it once way back, came to the same conclusion as others. It kind of works but in the end it's not worth it.

Constantly refill your mouth with water and gargle the whole time to get maybe 1% higher

or

Sit back, relax, and smoke the j like it was meant to be smoked- straight chillin

9. In a study, joints delivers 28% of the THC. Bongs deliver 78%. Sometimes i can't get a hold of a bong so I was just wondering

10. Think about this...nothings changing by you having water in your mouth that will make a joint more potent.

You need an actual glass bong to get that 78 percent...if your smokin a joint its still burning itself off the whole time.