Great idea .. everyone should read this

Discussion in 'General' started by boredjim8, Dec 6, 2005.

1. well .. ive been doin this for a while now but i thought maybe other people could do it too.. write on all your money

Know The Truth www.norml.com any www. site thing u want on it .. jsut soemthing to get the message across.. ;\

2. isnt it illegal to deface money?

not that anyone prosecutes or anything

3. good idea.
    draw a doob in the guy's mouth and make his eyes spinny

4. Good cheap way to get a message out there to a wide variety of people's eyes.

"Liberty and Justice for All? www.norml.org"

5. yes it is illegal to deface and or destroy american curency, yet again, smoking pot is illegal, growing pot is illegal, pariphernalia is illegal; who gives a fuck!? fuck the government and their shitty laws that protect no one but their own cash flow.

6. I think Kornonthekob explained it the best way it can be explained

7. "Liberty and Justice for All? www.norml.org" hah i like that one:p

8. "Stoned? Bored? http://forum.grasscity.com/"

Nevermind, bad idea haha..

9. not too many people would prolly go to those sites... im just gonna write facts down on mine. Good idea though man +rep

10. Im going to go artsy on a 5$ bill rght now and post it.

11. I always do this, and actually got a fiver of mine back last month. It made my day..:smoke:

12. [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Pencil dont work right.

I didn't use pen just incase i goto cash it and they dont accept it.

13. hahaha well said*puts in signature*

14. im pretty sure you are aloud to write with a pen in the small 1/8inch border running around the bill.

and theyll accept a bill thats been ripped in half. so im sure theyll accept a bill with a joint on it.

i used to put a smily face on the corner of all my bills to see if i ever got the same one twice.

15. haha i hope i get one of mine back one day! i like yours alot token rofl!! looks kickass:p

16. Hey,

That sounds like a fun thing to do. I'll probably write www.cannabisculture.com as well as www.norml.com I got one of those wheresgeorge ones last week as well. Peace.

-Timmy
    "Making music is a virus, fortunately there is no cure"

17. the wheres george thing looks cool haha

18. This might be a bad idea..It might make things harder for us stoners, they might make it completely illegal to even have a gram..Act of vandalism, Its good in a Way, But bad in a way..Could come back to bite you in the ass ;)

19. Eh .. i guess ur right bread but im still gonna do it :p