Great games for a laptop?

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by Made You Look, Aug 13, 2012.

1. I'm really looking for a good immersive game for the PC that is laptop friendly and easy to play and get drawn into. I have a Logitech Dual Action usb controller I can also use if need be.

Just wondering if anyone has any recommendations? I prefer strategy games and RPGs but I will give anything a go!

Thanks in advance, one love all :smoke:

2. gta san andreas, gta 3, gta vice city, saints row, the first half life games, slender, penumbra, civ 3

3. Football Manager is the ultimate laptop game.

4. just depends what you can run... laptops are getting pretty powerful, you could play most anything

5. Yeah I have a pretty powerful laptop, it handles games real well, but I more meant games that work well with like keyboard and trackpad. I'm living at home right now and I don't have a desk nor a really good mouse, so I was thinking more along the lines of something I could play in bed, on the bus, on the couch..

6. oh damn

only thing I can think of is Civ 5 because it's turn based

fun as fuck too

7. Starcraft storymode, sims (don't hate they are great on the bus ahah),

8. I used to play runescape a ton back in 04-07 but now the game is complete crap

9. Check out freelancer its a space sim/rpg story is great and online multiplayer too. Check it out

10. would I be able to get a link please?