Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

great fucking luck

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by smokeafatblunt, Mar 19, 2012.

1. #1 smokeafatblunt, Mar 19, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 19, 2012
    my ex-girlfriend bought me this expensive bubbler over the summer during her trip to canada. i always considered it an "antique" because i never got the chance to use it. just now, i opened this random bag full of useless things, forgetting i had stuffed it in there recently, and it dropped right on the floor and broke

[​IMG]

2. Shitty man
    btw the pic you tried to upload didnt work

3. Upload it to imageshack then get the "direct" link and put that into the insert image thing when you edit the post

4. Sucks i love my bubbler

5. Wow are you kidding that's not right. Sorry man.

6. does the picture work now?

7. I'm actually pretty sorry to hear that. It sucks when you lose a nice piece. At least YOU broke it, at least some pigs didn't take it from you. :mad:

8. Man that really sucks, Ive seen that happen with a friend, he bought this sick scorpion shaped bubbler that had a really thin part before the bowl and it broke off right as he was about to pack the first bowlpack.

9. great fucking luck? more like great fucking karma ...

it was not meant for you to enjoy :D

10. That is the most retarded post I've came across lol.

11. The longer you're here the more you'll find. :wave:

No, but this one should.

[​IMG]

12. Sucks man didn't even get to use it once and it could have been the pipe that peter played with or whatever...

could have been magical but now you will never get to know

13. If you haven't thrown the pieces away yet, you might save it.

I had a similar bub and break. I had good luck gluing it with thin cyanoacrylate adhesive (Superglue.)

It worked because the two mating surfaces were very smooth and complete, and there weren't a lot of chips missing. I don't know about your case but I thought it was worth a mention.

14. #15 HxCurt, Mar 24, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 24, 2012
    LOL expensive bubbler?

Either 35 bucks is expensive or your girl flat out lied :O

that thing came wrapped with 99 other identical ones with different colored swirls in a package with an invoice from China.

btw, how is that antique? antiques arent judged by use, but by being from a non-modern period.