Great fucking day

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Mortikai, Oct 24, 2008.

1. I got out of class at 12:15 and dropped my shit off in my dorm. At about 12:45 my mom and sister showed up because she was taking me to get a new phone (I broke mine a few days ago, like in half...).

Well we decide to go out to eat first at this Mexican place in town, which was delicious. I never go out to restaurants these days.

After this we drove over to the Verizon store and I was looking around at phones. I'm looking around and I just pick a basic one cuz it's lower priced, but when we're giving him our details he tells me that my phone is eligible for an upgrade, which my Mom didn't think happened until December.

So I was like "Sweet, I can get a better one for the same price." I ended up getting the LG Dare, and I like it pretty well so far. So that was awesome cuz I've never really had a cool phone, just the basic model.

After this my mom insists I get a heavier jacket than the one I have, so I tell her the ski mountain nearby is having a sale from like 50%-70% off of a lot of shit. So we head that way.

*lulz*On the way up the mountain there was a steep drop to the right, and it was really windy. My sister was in the passenger seat and was like freaking out leaning to the left like almost on my mom yelling at her to slow down. she wasn't even going 20mph

Anyway, we got up to the lodge and start looking around. I recently picked up a snowboard, boots, and bindings but I still needed some gear before I'd be ready for this season. I ended up getting:

Black/silver Oakley Snow goggles
    A black/grey/white Spyder snow jacket
    Pair of copper/black Burton gloves
    A random toboggan
    Some random black snow pants

So at this point I'm freaking ecstatic, cuz I was expecting to have to pay for all this shit myself. I still need a season pass, which I will be paying for unless I win this raffle for a free one (name in a bucket type thing, they draw 1 at the end of the sale on Sunday.) So naturally I'm hoping to win that lol.

I got my mom to drop me off at my friend's place before she headed back home, and my friend tells me he found a new connect and asked if I wanted to throw in on a teenth and test the waters. I was out of bud so I told him I was down.

The guy said it was some funky funk. We get over there and he's like "Actually, I have 2 kinds. *hands me a bud* this is supposed to be blueberry (But he sounded skeptical, like when people just throw names around) and this *hands my friend a nug* is definitely strawberry cough.

Niiiiiiiiiice :hello::hello::D:D :cool: :smoke: :p

The bud smelled amazing, i haven't found any super funk in a while and so this is just like icing on the cake. We each ended up getting a teenth of the buds he gave us so we could tast both (Amazing, both accounts)

We sat down at this guys place and ripped 1 of his bongs a couple times and bounced, got chick-fil-a and went back to my friend's neighbors to play NHL on xbox before I had to come back to my dorm'

Which leaves me here.

How are you today, GC? :hello:

2. nice day dude. you'll get that every once in a while. +rep for a good read.

3. Nice, but whats a teenth?

4. 16th an ounce or a half 8th

5. actually where ive lived before a teenth of decent chronic was 3 grams for 30$ which is an amazing deal imo but now where i live no one knows what a teenth is

6. sounds like a great day cant wait until i get drug tested so i can smoke for a day or two :hello: