Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Great Edible Ideas?

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by FoRsAkEn StOnEr, May 30, 2011.

1. anybody have some recipes for some edibles they would like to share?

so far iv made medicated PB on toast, n medicated brownies!

I use 1.7 of vaped weed for each dose but am considering getting an ounce of mids and using 1.2 for each dose.

any ideas or opinions would be appreciated!

2. there aer a number of threads for this question. I will say tho that I made the canna oil recipe with 2 table spoons of oil and 1 gram of weed.. then made a mug brownie with the oil and it was great! Easy and tasted yummy

3. Have a read around, there are PLENTY of great ideas floating around the forum :)

This link will get you going, on making your oil as best as you can. It also contains several recipes you may find interesting, including all those pictured below and more [​IMG]

Photo Tutorial: Highly Activated Bioavailable Hash & Canna Oils, Edibles, Drinkables, and more...

You'll know your oil is complete when it reaches a glossy dark brown, almost black color.

[​IMG]

You can use your oil to make capsules...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Canna 'Bombs'...

[​IMG]

Glowing candy...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Main courses...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Soup...

[​IMG]

Many desserts, even Jello...

[​IMG]

UV/Glowing Drinks...

[​IMG]

And Ice Cream...

[​IMG]

And among the many others, there are of course the old favorites, brownies and cookies...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

And more...
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

All of the above recipes and tutorials, are in the link. Have fun, and good luck! [​IMG]

4. O_O Your Awesome! Thank You!

5. Has a thread every been answered more epicly (i cringe as i use that word) in one post?

6. Brownies are the best Blates