Great Deals!

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by BluntsOrDie, Mar 14, 2012.

1. dont get that grinder unless you want aluminium keef in your nug

2. [quote name='"spuckle"']dont get that grinder unless you want aluminium keef in your nug[/quote]

I already purchased it. And it is perfect. One of the best grinders I have used.

3. The grinder is called a "Smart Crusher"? I never thought they would make a knock-off Sharp Crusher.

Those glass screens are overpriced, I've ordered from this seller a few times, great deals on glass screens. Seller always sends extra. I got 17 screens delivered for $4.20.;)

4. [quote name='"StuGrimson23"']The grinder is called a "Smart Crusher"? I never thought they would make a knock-off Sharp Crusher.

Those glass screens are overpriced, I've ordered from this seller a few times, great deals on glass screens. Seller always sends extra. I got 17 screens delivered for $4.20.;)[/quote]

Thanks man. And I love the smart crusher. I don't think of it as a knock off.

5. Grinders legit. Have had mine for almost a year and haven't found and shavings with heavy use. Once you hold it in your hand you know its quality