Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

great day...

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by }{arlequin, Oct 15, 2007.

1. Since moving to NC last year I've had a horrendous time trying to find a stable connection. Had one for a couple of months until the guy moved to Wisconsin
    To make a long story short, I ran into another fella last week at a pub down the street. Talked for a bit, ended up he smokes :hello:. He isn't a dealer but offered to hook me up. We agreed to meet this afternoon at 5. So 5 o'clock...5:30, he's still not there, called his cell, goes straight to voicemail, waited until 6 then bounced. Makes me wish I was back on the west coast:(

2. I Hate when people do that.

Ive been waiting since 1 for my ounce! well actauly ive been waiting since yeasterday, but that is another story.

3. lol, I hear you, saw the post:), sounds like you're set.

4. I've been gettin bullshitted by my dealer all fuckin day. like 8 hours later still no bud!:mad:

5. kinda makes you wanna grow your own...

6. well

In your situation, maybve a roadtrip to canada is in order?

7. I'm a little far from Canada, even then, dealing with customs isn't fun. Asheville would probably be a better alternative, but still a 4 hour drive. I had a buddy who just drove down there from DC - says bud is practically everywhere...

8. are you In NYC

9. Apex, NC right outside of Raleigh....

10. well, I wish you luck in finding a conncet,

go wait out side your local highschool, or teen probation office, and ask for some hook ups...

or if there are any colleges in the areA.

Umm other than that I dont know

11. yeah...I've been poking around local campuses, but compared to the West, folks here are a little more standoffish.. I'm sure something will turn up sooner or later.
    Enjoy the O :)

12. wats up man i just moved here to nc im goin to johnson and wales, and i found some bad ass connects.:smoking:

13. where in Wisconsin? :)

14. :D no idea

15. Hit me up man, I'm from Apex, but I live in charlotte now, and this city stays in good herb.

16. dont listen to that dude^