Great day snowboarding with some buds and bud

Discussion in 'General' started by donuts, Dec 15, 2007.

1. wow on the way home from a great trip to hunter mountain and holy shit were the conditions awsome! Plus we skoked 2 joints off trail. Overall it was a fun day :D

2. Sounds like fun man I love snowboarding and skiing, never thought of throwing in weed though, I might have to :XD

3. get urself a zoom tube and a magnifying glass with a glass bead handle. dip your zoom tube into the poweder and get some snow into the mouth end of it. then just toke it with the sun on the way up the lift!

i went yesterday for the first time this year, conditions were awesome but the snow in my region has been weird. there was 5 inches of fresh on a solid base but low coverage. was nice skiing in the groves of sapling trees. only 4 runs open but the year is kicking in full blast this week with tons of snow.

i dont jib much but i was on my rock board so i did. only thing i pulled off were some long tail presses on the rainbow and some 180 nose presses on the boxes. i need to learn tailslides and noseslides

4. haha i was riding a 158 burton motion. nice board, really likes tight carving.