Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

great day, how about you?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by SupaShady, Feb 28, 2004.

1. i have had one of the most relaxing days of my life. it has been delightful. I slept in and woke up to a friend of mine coming over. her and i hung out and talked for a while, it was really chill. she has had it rough lately and its nice to be there for somebody. after she left, i got to hang out around my place for a while listening to some chill smashing pumpkins and a full album retake of jay-z's black album (its really quite good, im me (after P before R) and i can put you on it). after that, my other friend came over and we drug out the gravity bong. its a 3 person monster that you have to use a trashcan for. we all got silly baked off of 3 hits and then we smoked a blunt. it was some really good nugs with excessive red hairs and a good amount of crystallization. cured well and fluffy. i was at the zen-like state of being high when we got the idea to go to wendy's. i just got back from there and my meal was perfect. i had a #6 (spicy chicken fillet) with a frosty instead of a drink and i got a 5 piece nugget too. it hit the spot. it just seems like everything is going my way today. if it gets better, and it will (re-up), i will let you guys know what it was :smoke:

2. portishead - wandering star

that just came up in my playlist. the day truly was blessed.

3. portishead is the shit. i've had a day just like yours. i'd explain but i gotta to a girls swim meet (girls in bikinis in the cold). good times. rock on