GREAT DAY FOR POTHEADS EVERYWHERE! How happy are you about the change in law?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Legalization' started by Htownpothead, Nov 7, 2012.

1. I'm practically dancing at work my coworkers think I'm crazy...... Thinking about moving honestly!! Maryjane is FREE AT LAST FREE AT LAST!!!!

2. I mean yeah its awesome but on the other side of the country <_<

Don't even have medical here in PA

3. Same thing in NY :mad:

I wish we had medical marijuana. We need more activists

4. Yup.

Nothing special for us PA blades.

As for legalization in certain states, it's gonna be interesting to see how it pans out.......the regulation for the new law probably won't be in place for a few months, but good news for all the smokers in Colorado/Washington.

5. Well I'm in tx but still smoke all day everyday ........ Just remember ONLY 48 TO GO

6. I'm excited for everyone. :D Sure, I'm way down in Texas but Colorado got it done. People down here are too comfortable with how things are. We will get our chance, just have to get out there and make it heard.

7. Even as someone who lives in California, Im very happy. I always knew Colorado, Washington, Oregon, and California will be one of the first to legalize it thanks to its educated and liberal cultures.

These two states are starting this revolution that we all have waited VERY LONG to see. Things can only get better from here.

8. Not even from America but very happy about the news.
    Wont be long till everyone sees sense!

9. Curious to see how much they will charge. With triple taxation at 25% its gonna be hard to compete with the black market